thank you Andy, i now have something to kill time!
1. Most recent thing you saw while walking around outside that put a smile on your face:
- My brother's girlfriend's car NOT being here.
2. Last thing I did for just myself that made me happy... the heck with anyone else:
- Bought myself the Type O Negative "Symphony for the Devil" DVD
3. Last current wrestling match or show I saw that really satisfied me:
- Some dragon gate six man from February. Cool stuff.
4. Last older wrestling match or show that I saw that really did me good:
- I've been watching a lot of Hamada's UWA. Robin Hood is my boy!
5. Most recent little thing in my den, on my desk, by/on my computer, in my bedroom or in my office that I looked at and put a smile on my face:
- um...well my Mistico and Tiger Mask action figures are in a homoerotic position. Thats kinda cute. I guess its putting a smile on my face.
6. Annoying thing laying around your den, bedroom or office that you really should pick up and put away or throw out:
- clothes in my room that i never wear anymore. i need to throw them away, or donate that shit to charity or something.
7. The music I've been listening to recently and digging:
- new Gary Numan, Backyard Babies, Samhain stuff, Peeping Tom
8. Recent guilty music pleasure:
- that Permiscuous Boy/Girl/Whatever song from Nelly Furtado
9. I need to pick up some more albums by:
- Backyard Babies
10. Lyric that bouncing around in my head a few times a day... can't get it out of there... but damn it's making me feel good:
since my two BYB cd's have been all I've listened to, the lyric "I'm here, but I'm not here to stay" sums me up to a T right now.
11. tOA poster who most recently gave me a Windex Moment... and what was the topic?
- I guess this is talking about message boards. I dont post on any, though.
12. Last couple of *really good* movies I saw in the theaters:
- I've seen nothing in theatres lately. I wanna see Nacho Libre and Talladega Nights when that comes out.
13. Summer movies I'm plan on going out to see:
- The two I just mentioned
14. Last couple of *really good* movies I saw on the little screen (video, DVD, cable or TV):
- Three Extremes on DVD. It's 3 short horror films from China, Korea, and Japan. Korea's offering, Cut, being the stand out of the three. China had a good one too.
15. Recent guilty movie or TV show pleasure:
- I was mildly entertained by an episode of Room Raiders yesterday on MTV. I hate that show, but for some reason, I didn't mind it yesterday.
16. Silly line from a movie or TV show that's sticking in my head and making me laugh:
- Just the usual lines from Anchorman that I quote every day
17. I really looking forward to doing _______ this coming weekend:
- I'm looking forward to the MSI concert tomorrow.
18. The wrestler(s) I'm digging the most right now:
- Robin Hood. Yeah, pretty much just him.
19. The wrestler(s) I watched recently who suprised me in a positive way:
- I'm always surprised by how bad ass The Warrior was against Savage at WM 7.
20. The wrestler(s) I watched recently who seemed to be working hard to get better:
- Warrior was busting his ass in that WM 7 match. Lemme tell ya. You know he was working hard for this match if he could kick out of freakin 6 flying elbows or something. mind boggling.
21. Recent grub I chowed down that really hit the spot, be it junk or higher quality:
- The ULTIMATE Warr.....Chulupa from Taco Bell.
22. Snack of food item I'm going to be munching on shortly:
- Probably a caramel panda from Taco Bell to go along with my Ultimate Warrior Chulupa
23. Three things (or more) about your special lady or fella that popped into you head that put a smile on your face:
- sexy blonde hair, nice ass, coming home tomorrow from Florida
24. What wrestling newsletter or news site thing put a smile on your face recently:
- um, I thought Joey Styles giving the Most Extreme Player of the week award to The Zombie was really cute.
25. The things around tOA recently that I dug the most:
- no clue what that means.
26. Most recent celebrity that made me really good and horny:
27. Last good book(s) I read:
- Harley Race's book was good.
28. Reading material planned on for the Summer:
- hmm. dunno.
29. Recent book guilty pleasure:
- i guess nothing really.
30. Line from a book that's sticking in my head and putting a smile on my face:
- maybe if I would actually read something other than Motley Crue's The Dirt. Coz I've read that book about 100 times.
31. Happy fun things I plan on doing on my vacation, or did on my most recent vacation:
- Well, when I go to Japan, I'm gonna try to bang cute girls at a Friend's House. Doesn't get much more happy fun than that. Well, if there is background music at the Friend's House...then it would all be perfect.
32. Best news you've gotten from a friend or family member recently:
33. I've been having fun playing around recently with... what:
- Well having text sex with my girl is always fun. It's not like cyber sex actually. I just have her text me something dirty, then I put my phone on vibrate, toss it in my pants, and wait to receive that shit.
34. Most recent positive things you've written (excluding this post), be it e-mail, a story or a post:
- I've written nothing really.
35. TV show (regular or special) that I'm looking forward to new episodes of:
- I wanna watch that evolution of drugs special on VH1.
36. A few things that you're looking forward to in the next couple of weeks or months:
- Japan, working Hero/Claudio, Dragon Gate ECW Arena show, AIW
37. Most recent thing I finished, kicked out, knocked off, put to bed or just plain completed that made me feel good to accomplish no matter how small:
- I maxed out at 210 lbs. yesterday in the gym. that made me feel really good.
38. Sports team I'm digging right now:
- The Vancouver Grizzlies used to have the sweetest jerseys ever.
39. Sports player I'm digging right now:
- Manute Bol was pretty cool.
40. Physical activity (sport or not) that you like participating in most:
- I like to do some wrasslin.
41. Most recent nice thing someone did for me:
- Adam De Ville designed a t-shirt for me. That was super nice of him to take time out of his busy schedule to do so.
42. Most recent nice thing I did for someone:
- I'm about to drive to Taco Bell to buy lunch for my brother and I. That's nice of me. Current Mood: chipper